Lately I've been feeling two things:
1. Full of energy and inspired with amazing ideas about what direction to take my life and career.
2. Frozen at the thought of where I should begin.
I have a very good friend who talks things out with me, but sometimes I find if I write it down things become a little clearer. Some thoughts I have been contemplating lately:
- focus more energy on my coaching and creating more relationships to further that part of my career
- this includes seeking out some more certifications like a personal trainer certification, nutrition studies and possibly beginning some yoga studies
- really start to develop my social media skills more...even though I think I'm pretty savvy with the social media stuff, I think I have a LOT to learn and that would really help focus my goals and help me start to develop relationships with people who can help me do just that
- start to be more organized with my goals, so I actually begin to accomplish things instead of just think about accomplishing things
- give myself hard deadlines to put steps and goals into action - this is really hard for me since I am primarily self-employed the only person to really enforce deadlines is myself
- begin to rethink what I want my life to look like - I mean what if I could structure my life EXACTLY the way I wanted? What would that look like? Is it possible to start working towards that vision? What can I do to begin to make that happen?
- develop my blog further - I've gotten a little lax with blogging and part of that is I feel I've lost my voice a little bit. I need to sit down and ask myself what exactly I want my blog to be and how to make that happen. This might involve a forced blogging challenge like blogging every day for a month. (oy, just the thought of that makes my head spin just a little and that pretty much means it's something I should seriously think about doing.)
So, friends, my questions to you...what do you do when you are frozen with ideas? When they are overflowing, but overwhelming at the same time? How do you focus yourself and start to make things happen?