However, I only have 15 minutes to spare, so I'll just give you the quick rundown.
- Kel raced the Mountain Goat 2 Sundays ago and did amazing! It's a 10 mile road race, and he ran it under 70 minutes which was good enough for 4th in the 40-49 age group! I have been bragging ever since.
- Ryan and Noah both did the kids 1/2 mile fun run at the Mountain Goat as well and had a great time. I have lots of pictures, but, alas, they are at home and I am at work, so you will not get to see them.
- I had my first race of the season on Saturday. I did the Du the Lakes duathlon. It was pretty good. The race format is 3 mi. run/20 mi. bike/3 mi. run. My bike leg was super strong. The run legs...well, let's just say I like triathlons because I have a little more time to build up the lead I need to keep off the faster runners. My performance was good enough for 18th OA and 5th in my AG. I will have a full race report up...eventually.
- I am finishing up the last of my semester in about 8 minutes with an hour of Class Flute Finals. Pray for me.
- Tomorrow we are all headed to Arizona for a week to celebrate my brother's wedding and then see the Grand Canyon. I'm excited, but more than anything I just feel like I need a wife. You know, the person who gets everything done for a trip. I'm sure Kel would do whatever I ask him to do, but I don't even have the time or energy to tell him. I just want someone who will know and then will do it...like a wife.