So I'm giving away lots of good stuff!!
I can't remember if Everyday Endurance found me or I found them, but let me tell you, I am in LOVE! They have an excellent line of casual running and triathlon related shirts. John and Joseph, the owners and operators of EverydayEndurance.com, are both endurance athletes, so they know what people like us look for in casual and workout clothing. They are going to be racing in October at Rev3Tri South Carolina, so I am looking forward to meeting them in person!
Anyway, they sent me a great package with shirts for both me and Kel to try. Kel is always happy for more shirts, and the clever designs and great fit just added to the overall quality of these shirts.
|This shirt is a tech material shirt.|
|I got this design also in a tech shirt.|
|Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE women's cut shirts?|
We have both received quite a few compliments at the gym as well, which is always nice, if you ask me.
So Joseph at EverydayEndurance.com has kindly offered to put a little spring into your step by giving away a $100 gift certificate to Everyday Endurance. Here's how you enter. Please leave a comment for each entry.
1. Become a follower of this blog (mandatory). Please leave a comment.
2. Head over to EverydayEndurance.com and tell me which shirt(s) you like best (mandatory). Kindly leave a comment.
3. Follow EverdayEndurance on Twitter (@EEndurance). Leave a comment.
4. Like EverydayEndurance on Facebook. Don't forget to leave a comment, please!
5. Tweet or facebook about this giveaway. Please leave a comment.
I will choose a winner on Saturday, February 26. Good luck!!