I'm here for the Aflac Iron Girl Atlanta tri on Sunday. It just so happens that my best friend in the whole world lives here, so I decided to descend upon her family with not only myself, but Ryan and Noah. She has two little girls ages 4 and almost 3. Ryan is 7 and Noah is almost 4, so there is a whole house full of energy here.
A couple of observations so far:
- People who have four or more kids are at least two things: crazy and patient beyond all imagination...mostly crazy, though, I'm pretty sure. Clearly, I am lacking in the patience department, so it's probably good that I have only 2 children.
- I think my two children equal at least 3.5 of most children. Not quite 4, but definitely close.
- Girls are different than boys. I don't care what you say to try to convince me otherwise.
- I love Chick-fil-A. Especially the ones with a playground. What does Chick-fil-A have against New York? There is definitely a need...are you listening, Chick-fil-A?
- Iced tea and diet lemonade taste great, especially at Chick-fil-A.
- It is really hot here...not sure when I am going to run, but it will have to be when the sun is not out.
- Whoever invented portable DVD players probably had 4 or more children. Genius.
- I just want to apologize to the person sitting in front of Noah on the plane this morning (that would be the plane that took off at 5:50 a.m....I know, not sure what I was thinking with that one.) I think Noah opened and closed the tray table at least 94 times.
More to come!!