- We have more snow than we know what to do with. Here are a couple of pics of the boys playing on the deck...and this was about a week ago.
I wonder if they taste like carrots??
I think Noah wanted to come inside...yes, I was taking pictures from inside.
Don't judge...look how much snow there is out there!
Ryan had no issues with the cold.
Our picnic table and chairs...I guess it's time to bring them in!
- My heel has been hurting. I cut short my run yesterday after 12 minutes...such a bummer. I'm taking 4 days off of running, and I'm hoping it will feel better.
- I don't know if I've ever told you guys this, but I really enjoy blogging. It has been a total surprise to me that I enjoy this as much as I do. Thanks for reading about all of my craziness!!
- My friend, M., sent home the Twilight DVD with Kel the other night. I didn't really want to watch it, more because, well, it's a little bit embarassing. But it was sitting on the counter, and I couldn't think of anything else to watch while I was on the trainer tonight, so in it went. I watched a little over an hour, and didn't even want to get off the bike. I'm saving the rest for my ride tomorrow...and, yes, I'm really saving it...I so want to finish it right now. Thanks, M.!!
- I went to a YMCA training the other night called Listen First. It was about how to be a better listener and communicator. So, I discovered about myself that I was quite good at the skills, but in no way do I practice them on a daily basis!! I learned so much, and can't wait to start practicing my listening. Listen first...
- Back to the snow...can you believe how much there is??? It really is always a shock for my southern roots!!