10 Simple Things That Make Me Happy
- Watching my children sleep...for so many reasons!!
- Making my own bread.
- Being sore from a great workout.
- When Noah asks me for a snuggle.
- Seeing Kel play with our sons.
- A really good non-fat latte.
- Comments on my blog...and I'm not just saying that so you will write comments!!
- Sweating so much that my clothes are soaked.
- When my ipod is on shuffle and the good songs keep coming one right after another.
- Wegmans...seriously, I love that store. I'm so sorry if you don't have one near you!!
So now, I'm supposed to tag 10 bloggy friends to do the same!! I can't wait to read everyone's list.
Anne at Iron Dreams
Kelly at Iron Mommy
Mark at TriDad of Five
Laura at East Coast Mounts
Molly at Muppets on Parade
Rebecca at Rebecca DeWire
Heather at Run Faster, Mommy
Stephanie at The Princess Runner - who is also doing a cool giveaway right now!
Kati at What Do You Call A Mom...
Mama Simmons at Mama Simmons
On another note, I had a 30 minute endurance ride today. I was supposed to stay in Zone 2 and keep my cadence above 90...totally victorious!! I'm proud of this work. Even the easy stuff should be done well.
Have a great day!!