- Got Noah and Ryan up and dressed. (Well, Ryan dressed himself, but you know what I'm talking about.
- Made breakfast for Noah.
- Made coffee.
- Practiced violin with Ryan.
- Made breakfast for Ryan.
- Made sweet potato casserole.
- Put dinner in the crockpot and plugged it in.
- Cleaned the kitchen.
- Got shoes and jackets on everyone and out the door to the bus stop with Noah in the jogging stroller.
- Right after the bus pulled away, Noah and I were off and running (in the very cold weather) to the babysitter's.
- Left the stroller at the sitter's and continued on my run (3.3 miles in 30:38).
- Made my breakfast and lunch.
- Checked my email.
- Showered and got ready.
Mint Chocolate Gu before my run...so good. Sometimes I think I train just so I can have treats like this!!
Breakfast was what I call a Hawaiian Green Smoothie (1/2 avocado, big handful of raw spinach, frozen pineapple, 1/2 banana, greek yogurt), decaf with cream, and a Flax Plus waffle with peanut butter.
For lunch, a big serving of sweet potato casserole, a hard boiled egg, and a honeycrisp.
Chicken and pinto bean roll-ups for dinner. I had 1.5.