- You know the words that you have to type out when you leave a comment on a blog. They always seem so close to real words. For some reason I find them hysterical, and think I need to post about this funny almost word...then I can never remember what the almost word was.
- I find myself to be such a paradox. How can I expect anyone else to get me if I don't even get me?
- Why do I think about myself so much? Does everyone do this? Note to self...think about other people more.
- You know those posts that are 100 things about me (here we go with me again!). I don't even know if I know 100 things about me. I had trouble with the list of 25 I did for Facebook.
- Why is Facebook so addictive? After a while you sort of get to know what certain people will write, so you don't even really need to read their posts, but, yet, I still do. Every day.
- I have issues. No, literally. I have about 10 issues of my favorite magazines that I need to read. I am way behind. Probably because of Facebook.
- Speaking of issues with magazines...I love recipes. Whenever I read a magazine that has a recipe I like I will rip it out. Then after a while I have a stack of ripped out magazine pages. I would say that I usually make about 10% of the recipes. Why do I do this to myself? Like I really need one more thing to organize?
- I ran with Noah in the jogger to drop him off at the babysitter's. I loved the fact that I was doing two things at once. Who says multi-tasking isn't efficient? I've done this a few times, since the babysitter lives about 1/2 mile away. Since I'm just getting back into running these days, this is the perfect distance for now. The problem is that I have to push the empty stroller back home. Without fail, someone always asks me where the baby is. For some reason, I don't think that is funny at all.
- I always wait way too long to go to the bathroom. Why is that? It's kind of an important thing, and when I wait it certainly isn't comfortable. It really doesn't take that long to do, and I always feel better after. It really just doesn't make sense to wait, yet I do almost every single time.
- I love to see people making healthy choices when it comes to food. I also judge people that don't make healthy choices. Why do I care so much about what other people do?
- I am definitely a morning exerciser. The problem is on the mornings I have to work I can't get up early enough to get my workouts in, so I put them off until the evening and then they are terrible. I even skipped Masters Swim on Monday night because I was so tired. Tonight I slogged through 45 minutes on the trainer, but it wasn't pretty. I've got to come up with a better plan.
- I just spent about an hour putting in the number of minutes read by each child in the 2nd and 3rd grade at my son's school last week. I saved after every class, and now, for the life of me, I can't find the completed spreadsheet, so I will have to do it again! I'm a smart person. Why are some things so hard for me?
- I'm hungry.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Just some random thoughts from the day.