- I have been eating terribly this week. It seems like eating badly and a light training schedule go hand in hand for me...which is exactly opposite what it should be. Today I was really good up until I ate two donuts!! (There is a grocery store near me that I hardly ever go to, but they have the most amazing donuts that I discovered when I was pregnant with Noah. Every now and then I start thinking about those donuts and just can't stop until I have one...or two.) Where is my willpower?
- Hmmm...willpower must be out and about with my temper today. I can't seem to find either of them.
- My husband, whom I love dearly, always starts cleaning the kitchen and putting things away right when I am getting ready to serve dinner. This drives me crazy. Either he is in my way, or he puts something away that I just got out, or he could be doing something that needs to be done right then, like get the kids milk poured or put out silverware or get the boys up to the table. Just leave it for after dinner.
- What bugs me even more is that he knows this drives me crazy, yet he still does it.
- I have been spending way too much time on the computer. I should probably do something like clean my house instead. Maybe I would be in a better mood if my house were cleaner.
- Sometimes I look at other families and wonder how they can seem so perfect all the time. I feel like we are always just hanging on to the threads of reality at our house. Do other mothers really feel totally in love with their children every hour of the day?
- I love So You Think You Can Dance...I've been looking forward to it all day...and feeling incredibly silly that I've been looking forward to it all day.
- I'm very tired, so why don't I just go to bed?
- I just told Kel I could see his abs (they look really good). He said, "my fat abs" which made me roll my eyes and feel insanely jealous that I can't see my abs YET, and very mad that I ate two donuts today.
So I think it all comes down to eating badly while on the computer in a messy house with crazy kids and a husband that is too fantastic for his own good.
Why was I complaining??