I've been tagged by Anne at Iron Dreams. The weird thing about this is that just this morning on my long ride I was thinking about how I was already tagged by two other bloggers and haven't paid up yet. Well, here you go.
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. A nap.
3. Seeing my friend D.'s new baby girl who was born yesterday.
4. Taking the boys to the Memorial Day parade today (yes, I know it's not Memorial Day.)
5. Dinner (I'm making creamy shrimp with corn and bacon...yummy!)
6. Finishing my first Half-Ironman on July 19.
7. My birthday, even though I'm moving up an age group!!
8. The next funny thing Ryan or Noah says.
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Played frisbee with Noah.
2. Went to my flute student's senior recital. (It was great!)
3. Swam in my new wetsuit in the pool..so fast!!
4. 45 minute spin on the trainer
5. Ate too much
6. Finished One Fifth by Candace Bushnell
7. Taught 2 flute lessons.
8. Practiced for 30 minutes.
8 things I would like to do:
1. Go on vacation...anywhere...with just my husband.
2. See my sister.
3. Get through one day without yelling at my kids.
4. Finish an Ironman.
5. Play a solo recital...and be really pleased with my performance.
6. Go to Italy.
7. Read the entire Bible.
8. Live every day with excellence.
8 shows I watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Grey's Anatomy
5. Gossip Girl (I know!!)
7. Friday Night Lights (I hope it comes back)
8. Globe Trekker
8 people I tag:
1. Emily http://emmylou522.blogspot.com/
2. Molly http://imasleeperbaker.blogspot.com/
3. Carol http://www.triathlontrainingblog.com/
4. Debbie http://truenorthyogini.blogspot.com/
5. Charlotte http://wants2csunshine.blogspot.com/
6. Brittany http://drivenpursuit.blogspot.com/
7. Anne http://annesirondream.blogspot.com/
8. Jim http://www.flatoutbuddy.com/